Help Amanda Color!


Hey friends,


I've had several people ask exactly what I need financially to get over to Germany. Well, in an attempt to answer that question and also to give you concrete giving options, I have created (drumroll please...) a Financial Sponsorship Coloring Page.
I know. This is beyond anything you could possibly have imagined. 


Here's the link to it: 
Funding Coloring Page

I encourage you to check it out and click around (all of the words are links) to see what my needs are and how you can specifically help. 
Basically, I've divided my budget into several "Teammate Sponsorships." 
For example, I need 10 monthly pledges of $50 to cover my housing costs. So if you want to be on that team, click the Housing link, download the pledge form, fill it out, and let me know you've joined the Housing team! 
I'll make a team roster at the bottom of each page so you can see who else is sponsoring me in that area. (If you don't want your name on the roster, just tell me, and I'll put "Anonymous." If your name IS "Anonymous," I'll put something else.)


When someone makes a financial pledge, I'll start to color in the house, or the tree, or whatever.
(Note: if you make a pledge, you also have the option of dictating what color I make each item. If you want me to live in a purple house next to polkadotted trees, I shall use all of my artistic abilities to make it happen.)
The goal is to get the whole page colored! 
I'll be posting updates each week till I leave for Germany so you can see how the picture is progressing. 


Thanks! 
Amanda 

Comments

  1. Love this idea, Amanda! You are so creative! :) Praying that God provides so you can join the team at BFA this fall!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment