Rainbows of joy!

Since Noah's watery adventures in Genesis, the rainbow has always been a symbol of God's promise to preserve and care for his people. Therefore, it seems appropriate to me to use a coloring page as a measure of God's faithful care and provision for me as I prepare to head to Germany.
As you know, I've been updating this coloring page weekly as people ask to sponsor different categories. But this week, I added in all the pledges I've received so far, assigning people to teams if they didn't specify with their pledge.
I hope this is okay, because it is an EXPLOSION of color and happiness that reflects the fact that I am *drumroll please* 84% funded!!
See the coloring page for yourself!!
My God is so good. Thank you thank you for your gifts and your prayers. Praise Jesus for his provision.

To use my newfound German skills: Das es verruckt.

Comments