The day has come!!

That's right folks--this is the day we've been waiting for.
Our new students arrive today and the returners come tomorrow!

The dorm is ready. Floors and counters are clean, the weeds are pulled, the nametags are on the doors, and the welcome brownies are prepared.

The rooms are ready. We have enough mattress pads and trashcans for all, the curtains are hung, and there are flowers and a note on every desk.

But are WE ready? Well...time will tell. :) Can I ever be completely ready? I don't really think so.
But I am super excited. I didn't sleep very well last night because it was so quiet. I don't think that'll be the problem after tonight.

I hope that my excessive excitement will make up for any lack of readiness.

And while praying in each girl's room today, I got even MORE excited. And I'm pretty sure God's ready to do something really sweet. With this community, with each girl, with our team...
And we get front row seats to watch it happen!
Woohoo!

 ajr

My sitting room, ready to host lots of girls!
(I have a 2 room suite. It's SUPER nice and I hope it'll be a prime hangout spot. )




Comments

  1. so excited for you amanda! Cant wait to hear more and see more pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment