Back by Popular Demand

Hey friends, 

I'm back in Germany for Orientation Round Two! :) Since I just arrived 20 hours ago, so I have very little to report. But you can expect to be hearing from me soon once things get rolling.
So far, I'm enjoying catching up with returning staff, as well as meeting the new RAs and dorm parents. 

Things you can pray for until I write again:
--Pray for adjustment and energy for our new staff. They're having a LOT of information thrown at them, they're trying to get over jet lag, and they're trying to get to know a new area and a lot of new people. 
--Pray for wisdom for the Dorm Parents and Res Life Directors as they decide where to place all of our new RAs. (Fortunately, returning staff doesn't typically get moved, so I get to be in the same dorm as last year. Hurray! I'm so excited to see my girls again.) 
--Pray for Hannah Cliff, our last RA. She's still working on raising support, and we are anxiously awaiting her arrival. Our dorms will be understaffed as it is, and we desperately need her as soon as she can get here. Pray for God to provide the remaining money so that she can buy her ticket and come! (If you're interested in helping to support her, go to this site and either print and mail in a pledge form or donate onlinehttp://thisgloriousadventure.blogspot.com/p/sich-b.html.) 

Thanks everyone!

love from Kandern, 

Amanda 

Comments